MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
Leaving MG Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
Leaving MG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
Leaving MG Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
Leaving MG Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
Leaving MG Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

Leaving MG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

Leaving MG Empty
PostSubject: Leaving MG   Leaving MG Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Frozen,

As a group, we have decided that it is time to leave MG and start our own clan. We need to be able to take the lead and take our clan in what we believe to be the right direction for us. We want to be a tighter knit, more competitive group and we feel like MG is holding us back.

The idea of your friendly, gaming community is great, but day to day we want to surround ourselves with good, active players. We would still love to play casually with you and any other members of MG, but competitively we need to move forward on our own.

You're a good guy so don't take any of this too harshly, but some of the power has gone to your head. We are tired of being treated as second class citizens and having your "Founder Status" held over our heads. Over the past few months, you have become more and more difficult to deal with. You get upset very easily and are unable to have level-headed discussions.

We simply can't wait until the last second for every decision you make to eventually trickle down to us. Advanced Warfare has now released and there has been absolutely no talk about clan management or policies. Now it is time for us to begin those discussions without you and without MG.

Best,
Optimum Gaming

Malikk6537,
dr galactica,
ImTheBatman91,
WiseDoctorZ
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

Leaving MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MG   Leaving MG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:17 am

Malikk wrote:
Frozen,

As a group, we have decided that it is time to leave MG and start our own clan. We need to be able to take the lead and take our clan in what we believe to be the right direction for us. We want to be a tighter knit, more competitive group and we feel like MG is holding us back.

The idea of your friendly, gaming community is great, but day to day we want to surround ourselves with good, active players. We would still love to play casually with you and any other members of MG, but competitively we need to move forward on our own.

You're a good guy so don't take any of this too harshly, but some of the power has gone to your head. We are tired of being treated as second class citizens and having your "Founder Status" held over our heads. Over the past few months, you have become more and more difficult to deal with. You get upset very easily and are unable to have level-headed discussions.

We simply can't wait until the last second for every decision you make to eventually trickle down to us. Advanced Warfare has now released and there has been absolutely no talk about clan management or policies. Now it is time for us to begin those discussions without you and without MG.

Best,
Optimum Gaming

Malikk6537,
dr galactica,
ImTheBatman91,
WiseDoctorZ

Malikk, I have asked u several times to add on Facebook as it is alot easier to communicate on there. We had a discussion about 2 weeks ago on how to handle the competetive side of things and have tried to message you several times with no response. So to say things are last minute, is wrong.

I dont get how "power has gone to my head" when I gave you what your group essentially wanted to begin with. I dont ever make decisions on my own, it is within discussion with other leaders that decisions are made. So the power isnt with just me.

I do wish yall luck with ur own clan. Just know that you cannot, no matter how hard you try, please everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

Leaving MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MG   Leaving MG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:02 am

We didn't have any discussion at all. You said you wanted to take a vote and then never got back to us and I've never gotten any messages from you. I posted on October 18th trying to get a discussion started about clan leadership and clan wars policies and now the game is upon us and none of that discussion happened. It took you upwards of 4 days to respond every time and that's not the first time we've had that problem.

You always say things like "This was sent to me, a founder of MG from another member." That's the kind of thing we're talking about and it took us AGES for you to give up a tiny bit of control for a game you hadn't played in over a month.

I really have no desire to stir this fire further, so I won't be saying anything else. But if everybody can get over it, I'd love to still play you guys at a casual capacity in the future. No hard feelings, we just need to go our own way for competitions sake.
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

Leaving MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MG   Leaving MG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:35 am

Malikk wrote:
We didn't have any discussion at all. You said you wanted to take a vote and then never got back to us and I've never gotten any messages from you. I posted on October 18th trying to get a discussion started about clan leadership and clan wars policies and now the game is upon us and none of that discussion happened. It took you upwards of 4 days to respond every time and that's not the first time we've had that problem.

You always say things like "This was sent to me, a founder of MG from another member." That's the kind of thing we're talking about and it took us AGES for you to give up a tiny bit of control for a game you hadn't played in over a month.

I really have no desire to stir this fire further, so I won't be saying anything else. But if everybody can get over it, I'd love to still play you guys at a casual capacity in the future. No hard feelings, we just need to go our own way for competitions sake.

yea man, no hard feelings on my part, like I said, I wish you luck with ur clan and meant it Wink maybe sometime, we could even have some friendly matches together.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
N2OCharger
Head Leader
Head Leader
N2OCharger

Leaving MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MG   Leaving MG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Best of luck to you guys. Look forward to playing with you guys.
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

Leaving MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MG   Leaving MG Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Much appreciation Charger. Stay chill
Back to top Go down
Adammartin2009
MG Guest
MG Guest
Adammartin2009

Leaving MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MG   Leaving MG Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Charger #1 chillest older guy
Back to top Go down
N2OCharger
Head Leader
Head Leader
N2OCharger

Leaving MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MG   Leaving MG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:46 pm

Adammartin2009 wrote:
Charger #1 chillest older guy
I don't know if I should be offended or honored. roflmao When you boys finally get the Xbox one come find me.......I be in a rocking chair drinking some Ensure and prune juice talking to the wall about the good old days without pants on.

It has been great having you guys around and I am sure you will kick major ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving MG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MG   Leaving MG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving MG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MGC Home :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: