MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?

Go down 
+4
C0RDO
dr galactica
Fr0zen
Malikk
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Empty
PostSubject: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:15 am

We've had pretty much no one get on for the last 3 or 4 clan wars now and we're down to bronze division. Last time I asked for people to be cut we were not really sure how many people would want to play ghosts, but i think now time has shown us. I have not even been in contact with the people who have been playing ghosts because I really enjoy the clan wars and theres just no point if we are 95% dead weight.

I'd really love to start playing again with those of you who are interested, and hopefully enough time has passed that we can get over cutting people who have not played the game in months.

That's all i want; to be able to play with whoevers on, and right now the excess weight in the ghosts roster is killing it for me.
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:45 pm

I would be fine with this, but im just 1 of 5 leaders and this would have to be put up to a vote. To help this along, Mallik, since ur always on Ghosts, can you give me a list of those who have been active in the last month...not including leaders please.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:28 am

I really don't even know, thats the thing. I've not played with anybody in the clan since the last time there were a bunch of us on.

I can check the leaderboards next time I boot up the game and get back to you
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Malikk text me when you play and I'll get on. I've been meaning to play more now but I hate playing alone. I'll send you my number via xbox
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:26 pm

This is everyone who's played an hour or more in the last month.

DoctorD, Stoney, MDM Lethal, DoctorZ, Turk, Mikey Shade, AvoidedFaun, Lilcookiecutter, Urban, and myself.
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Ok, its probly too late for this clan war, but ill send out messages to everyone and see who all still wants to do clan wars and will clean out before the next war.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:48 pm

and add Galactica back
Back to top Go down
C0RDO
C0RDO

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:39 am

Maybe before cutting 95% of the roster, we send out a message to everyone in the clan letting them know? I wouldn't be surprised if, upon hearing that we are working on clan wars again, several members start playing again.

The reason I haven't even attempted to engage with other members in clan wars is the following: "BUT, we are not a competitive clan. We wont ever be a competitive clan. We were built on the promise that we wont force anyone to play a certain amount of time or even tell people when they must play."

As you can see, where we left everything a couple months ago, as I recall, it was made very clear to me that this clan would not be competitive nor engage in competitive-clan behavior (ie cutting members off the roster). If that policy has been amended, let's spread the word!
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:35 pm

I agree cordo that we don't want it as a competitive clan, but let's be honest that is what clan wars are. Competitive.

I recall many times where some people were yelling at others if they weren't even playing cod ghosts such as gta v or something else.

I think if they aren't going to play during the clan war it doesn't hurt to remove them at all, they can get re added back in. And this is only for ghosts. It's not like they are talking about kicking them "out" of MG. It's simply just the cod ghosts section unless they then get online to help.
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Adammartin2009
MG Guest
MG Guest
Adammartin2009

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:18 pm

I know as far as I go it's fine to take me off the CoD roster for clan wars. My ghosts broke months ago lol. Wrong thread but I do think we should find a way to get the clan playing together on other games. I know a good bunch of us have been on World of Tanks, and anyone that hasn't downloaded Super Street Fighter 4 AE should, its free this month. Or Titanfall for the 360, I haven't played that much lately because it's like CoD, wayyyyyyy more fun with friends! I'm down to learn any new games other people play too!
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:25 pm

I don't intend for clan wars to be any more competitive than it was before. I just want to trim out the people who just straight up aren't playing the game and go back to business as usual with everyone who wants to participate.

And anyone in the main clan or anyone who changes their mind will be able to join back in on the ghosts roster at any time.
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Adam I have titanfall and downloaded street fighter. We will figure something out.

Malikk and I want to slay some poor children's hearts during the clan wars.
Back to top Go down
xXx Two3 xXx

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:18 pm

A call to arms is it then?!? Light the spires!!!!!! Givith me the time and date of battle, and I will stand by your side Galactica. For victory and honor..... Let us gingerly touch our tips!! We fight for glory, for cyber babes, and for Lee Diamond Phillips!! All hail Steve Kerr! Load your clips, check your dicks, if you need supplies, head to big 5 (they're still open). May the Newbians of Nuenam feel the wrath and pain of,the MGA Clan once again... May KD ratios be crushed without mercy.... And may the gods of Infinity Ward guide our sticks and button mashing for one final ride!!!
I will ride with you G spot! I have always put my trust in your magical powers, and I will follow you to the taint of the enemy, set some claymores, and support your rear!!

TO WAR!!!!!!

(Can play most days late, have to respect the lady of the house. After all she is the true keeper of the Two3)
Back to top Go down
DarthBudds

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:36 pm

I miss the clan! Ghosts is gone for me, my 360 cannot be hooked up while my xbone is. Two and I have been playing battlefield 4 on xbone. lets all upgrade and battle! cannot wait for advanced warfare! see you all on the newer gen.
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:15 pm

I enjoy the support and enthusiasm two3 Very Happy

Darth, not everybody can upgrade which is the downside.
Back to top Go down
DarthBudds

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Ahhh....gave away Ghosts or I would play. Could not deal with the game anymore. I know I have not been part of the clan wars for a while, but good luck and take them Mofo's down
Back to top Go down
C0RDO
C0RDO

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:22 pm

xXx Two3 xXx wrote:
A call to arms is it then?!? Light the spires!!!!!! Givith me the time and date of battle, and I will stand by your side Galactica. For victory and honor..... Let us gingerly touch our tips!! We fight for glory, for cyber babes, and for Lee Diamond Phillips!! All hail Steve Kerr! Load your clips, check your dicks, if you need supplies, head to big 5 (they're still open). May the Newbians of Nuenam feel the wrath and pain of,the MGA Clan once again... May KD ratios be crushed without mercy.... And may the gods of Infinity Ward guide our sticks and button mashing for one final ride!!!
I will ride with you G spot! I have always put my trust in your magical powers, and I will follow you to the taint of the enemy, set some claymores, and support your rear!!

TO WAR!!!!!!

(Can play most days late, have to respect the lady of the house. After all she is the true keeper of the Two3)

Hahaha. I'll echo this. Whatever two-three said, times 2!
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:06 pm

I talked to WiseDoctorD and he said him and Z have been playing and wanting to get back into the clan war deal. We need to get it figured out soon because we want to compete in the next one.

As of now all we have that I know of for the clan is

-dr galactica
-Malikk
-WiseDoctorD
-WiseDoctorZ
-Two3
-Cordo

So if nobody else is going to play it would make it easier for us to cut people that aren't playing. Considering holding the leaders onto the roster and such. So I'm guessing like 10 is the number I'm shooting for? Unless there are more people that want to play.

Also I still need an invite back into the clan.
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:36 pm

If we're keeping the ghosts clan nice and small, adding 5 leaders could potentially move us up 5 clan wars bracket sizes and we'd have the same half-dead-weight inactivity problem as always. We'd only be playing with clans twice our size. Just something to think about.

Maybe just appoint someone who wants to play as the leader of the ghosts subsection of the clan.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200846811
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:05 pm

If that's the case I can gladly take the leadership of the Ghosts Subsection.

This isn't a split of the clan if that's what you guys try and see it as, it's simply giving us a better chance with the clan wars to better the clan in this game. This clan is certainly a friendly community and not competitive, but in reality that's what the Clan Wars are. And out of the times I've been online I've seen a couple people play Ghosts. If they aren't on Ghosts they are on some other game or Xbox One (Which therefore I cannot see what game they are playing).

Is this a bad thing? Absolutely not, but, there has been talk between a couple of us that if it doesn't get put into our hands or trim down the clan, we are probably going to start our own ghosts clan or join up with another. Not to be rude about it, but it's just playing with active Ghosts people rather than not playing with active Ghosts people.
Back to top Go down
C0RDO
C0RDO

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:52 am

works for me! there should be one coming up next week right? From the bottom to the top, let's #stayfrosty
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:05 pm

How's the progress on this and whats the response been from most people, Frozen?

As far as I can tell the next war isn't until July 16th, which means they're skipping one for some reason. So, we've got a little time but I'd really like to use it to make sure we're extra ready for diamond when it comes around.

If we make the cuts and get everything setup now it will give people time to realize if we've made a mistake and will give people the chance to join back in if they want, rather than cutting unresponsive people 2 seconds before the roster lock. Also it would just be good in general for everyone who's playing to get used to the new roster and possibly new leadership.

Progress has been a little slow getting all of this in motion and I think it would be an excellent idea to promote myself, or galactica, or anyone active, really, to a position where we can start taking care of some of this stuff
Back to top Go down
Adammartin2009
MG Guest
MG Guest
Adammartin2009

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:08 am

Huehuehuehue the Batman has his trusty Mtar ready to go again, and brushed off the rust tonight. Guess I'll join you guys xD
Back to top Go down
HoofedCarcass

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:54 am

The baby is here and healthy, the new house has been moved into...it's time to SLAY!!!

(That means I'm in...if you will have me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?   Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooo... Now can we cut people from Ghosts?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next