MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

Where has everyone been?

Go down 
+6
usherftw
xDrunkMunkeyx
dr galactica
HoofedCarcass
Fr0zen
Adammartin2009
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Adammartin2009
MG Guest
MG Guest
Adammartin2009

Where has everyone been? Empty
PostSubject: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:33 pm

It seems like fewer and fewer people have been online lately, with even less playing Titanfall. C'mon it's more fun with friends!
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:09 am

It seems this is the time of the year the clan slows down with the good weather coming people have family obligations to attend to, it happened last year as well, it will pick up.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
HoofedCarcass

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:21 am

It's been work, baby prep, and I got Rocksmith 2014 for my birthday. We didn't forget about you Adam
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Adam. I miss you. This week is my finals, I'll be getting my hands on titanfall this weekend and xbox live.
Back to top Go down
xDrunkMunkeyx
xDrunkMunkeyx

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Work has been kicking my ass. I haven't played Titanfall since the night we did Adam. As soon as I pass my LKync 2013 certifications for work I will be back online more. Plan on getting in a little time though
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:55 am

Ive been offline for a week, no funds to pay the bill. Ill be back next week sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
usherftw
usherftw

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:50 am

I'm still on loads just been playing fifa 14 and rwcently moved house.
Back to top Go down
Turk420

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:59 pm

Heya all. Cookie n I moved. We are still working on setting up. We are still around though.
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Miss you turk
Back to top Go down
xDrunkMunkeyx
xDrunkMunkeyx

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:39 pm

I have been playing some Ghosts again, like 15 levels from Max prestige so...... Also been studying...keeping up with Microsft Certifications hard...hopefully pass my last one for a bit tomorrow and then plan on Max prestiging then moving to Tianfall on the 360 full time
]
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:14 pm

When do you play drunk munkey? I can hop on when you do more than likely
Back to top Go down
Adammartin2009
MG Guest
MG Guest
Adammartin2009

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Sounds great man. Also I'd like to chat with you about the Microsoft stuff when you get a chance
Back to top Go down
xDrunkMunkeyx
xDrunkMunkeyx

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:37 pm

WOOT!! Passed my test!! Thank God that ones over....now back to 2012 upgrade test, but thats easy Smile Should be online for now. Hopefully a few days this week, but will be offline all weekend. Doing a cleint complete refresh in SLC over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
C0RDO
C0RDO

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:14 am

xDrunkMunkeyx wrote:
WOOT!! Passed my test!!  Thank God that ones over....now back to 2012 upgrade test, but thats easy  Smile  Should be online for now. Hopefully a few days this week, but will be offline all weekend.  Doing a cleint complete refresh in SLC over the weekend.

Grats buddy!

As for me, I'm on the One a fair share (pry 3 nights per week) but I rarely eve know if other folks are playing the same game as me (friends list interface still horrible) and when I do exit out of a game, check the list, I see most members are on 360. #notSoFrosty
Back to top Go down
xXx Two3 xXx

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Deep in Bf4 for the one...if anyone has it I really recommend trying a game or two. Most of us are starting to acquire one and the massness of bf4 is really fun with a good squad. I try and play whenever so just hit me up and I'll hop on with a smile on my face and a gun in my waist.
Back to top Go down
DarthBudds

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:20 pm

XBONE! that is where I have been, not on much due to MBA. but on to play Titanfall and BF$ with two3
Back to top Go down
C0RDO
C0RDO

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:23 pm

There are a growing number that seem to hit the xbone more than the 360 now adays. Looking promising for next-gen round of CoD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?   Where has everyone been? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where has everyone been?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MGC Home :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: