MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
I'm just gonna put this out there. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
I'm just gonna put this out there. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
I'm just gonna put this out there. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
I'm just gonna put this out there. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
I'm just gonna put this out there. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

I'm just gonna put this out there.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalevraify

I'm just gonna put this out there. Empty
PostSubject: I'm just gonna put this out there.   I'm just gonna put this out there. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:10 pm

I miss the old chat box, it was so much easier to use. I've been having a hard time connecting to it with both my home/work computers.
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

I'm just gonna put this out there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna put this out there.   I'm just gonna put this out there. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:16 pm

The easiest way to connect to the new chat is, download an IRC client to either your PC or mobile device. MIrc is good for PC and AndroIRC is good for an Android device. How it works is, you put in the server which is irc.mibbit.com and the channel which is #MatureGamersChat I changed the chat because just anyone can use the chat, even if they arent a member, this way they can ask questions about the clan. Also I didnt like the old chat because if you go idle for a few minutes, it just logs you out which is annoying in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com

I'm just gonna put this out there.
Page 1 of 1