MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jagerbomb

BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Empty
PostSubject: BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!!   BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Well im trying to resurect the clan from the ashes , i think i have eric back to clan activities . Im trying to fix things even if eric doesnt come back to us. Anyone still in the clan who isnt on my xbl friends list feel free to add me my xbl is urbanJAGERBOMB ,just let me know your a clan member and ill add you. i am gonna try to check into the web site more often but any questions can be directed to mike,kal,charger or leave me a pm and ill answer if i can or find you an answer.

anyone who has not joined the elite roster please do so when you get a chance....... thank you !!!!

and please check elite for weekly and daily clan challenges !
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!!   BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:52 am

As far as i know, Mike and Kal left, probly due to non-activity within the clan. I know i havent been as active as I should, but I am here and any questions can be directed to Urban or myself.

With new games on the horizon, i see a very bright future for MGA. Lets get this clan to the ways we were this time last year.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
Kalevraify

PostSubject: Re: BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!!   BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:41 pm

I'm still in for now but I'm thinking of branching out on my own when Ghosts comes out.
Back to top Go down
jagerbomb

PostSubject: Re: BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!!   BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Well its all good kal ,we'll support you in anything you want to do ! As i mentioned before maybe we can buddy up the clans and we will help you with anything we can so you can get your own clan up and running if that is what you decide to do !!!
Back to top Go down
aG Blink
Retired Member
Retired Member
aG Blink

PostSubject: Re: BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!!   BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:08 am

Im baaaack from deployment!
Back to top Go down
http://www.norml.com
jagerbomb

PostSubject: Re: BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!!   BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:55 am

Good to hear from ya buddy
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!!   BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Welcome back Alan, Will you be getting BF4 and Ghosts? MGA will be coming back with those games.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!!   BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRINGING MGA BACK FROM THE GRAVE !!!
Page 1 of 1