MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
Congrats, but no time for rest! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
Congrats, but no time for rest! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
Congrats, but no time for rest! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
Congrats, but no time for rest! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
Congrats, but no time for rest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

Congrats, but no time for rest!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

Congrats, but no time for rest! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats, but no time for rest!   Congrats, but no time for rest! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Hey Ghosts,

First off, congratulations and a big thank you to everyone who helped us score another 1st place Diamond division win! We accumulated 240 points on the first day of the war, which is absurd for a roster of only 11.

With this war out of the way there is only one more war and its this coming weekend. I repeat; there is no break before the next war. It starts this coming Saturday, the 20th.

Let me know ASAP if you need on or off the the roster.

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
C0RDO
C0RDO

Congrats, but no time for rest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats, but no time for rest!   Congrats, but no time for rest! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:27 am

I'll be moving into my house I just bought, and with no internets I will sadly be out of play.

Good luck MG's!
Back to top Go down

Congrats, but no time for rest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MGC Home :: Games We Play :: Call Of Duty Series :: Ghosts-
Jump to: