MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests

Go down 
+6
jagerbomb
N2OCharger
dr galactica
HoofedCarcass
Fr0zen
Malikk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
N2OCharger
Head Leader
Head Leader
N2OCharger

Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:52 am

Don't add me afterall. May have to cover for someone this weekend at work.
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Removed Fr0zen.

11 on Roster;
Myself,
DoctorZ,
Matches,
AvoidedFaun,
Urban,
DoctorD,
Yehovah,
Stoney,
Demious,
Darthbudds,
Like Mike

DarthBudds, I'll leave you on the roster for now, but If I don't hear otherwise I'll be removing you late tomorrow. Let me know whats up.

Charger, sorry. Let me know if that changes and Ill get you taken care of.
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Throw me on that
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Removed Stoney, added TheGuardian86
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Removed LikeMike; no showed, not responding to messages.

10 on roster.

The war this coming Saturday night is the final clan war for CoD Ghosts. Please let me know ASAP if you need on or off the roster.
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:41 am

This sucks, they just now announced if u place in the top this weekend, u get gear for AW, guess im not getting any Sad
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:28 pm

And trust me we placed top. Boom
Back to top Go down
AntagonistGoose
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:48 am

Can I be added to both WoT and Destiny Clans under Lord Demious.......thanks
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:31 pm

This thread is specifically about the ghosts clan roster, so I can't help you with either of those.
Back to top Go down
AntagonistGoose
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Malikk wrote:
This thread is specifically about the ghosts clan roster, so I can't help you with either of those.

Sorry, guess the title of this thread threw me off
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Beachhead is automatically migrating clans from ghosts to advanced warfare on October 23rd. To automatically be on the roster for AW, please accept your invitation to the ghosts roster if you have not already done so.

"• We will take a snapshot of your current Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan on October 23, 2014 at 11:59 PM PDT and automatically reserve a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Clan with the same name, tag, emblem, and roster. After that, any changes to your Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan will not be reflected in the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Clan.
• When you log in to your Call of Duty account in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare or via the new Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare companion app, you will automatically be a part of this transitioned Clan. Additionally, you will have the same Clan role you had in Call of Duty: Ghosts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3