MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests

Go down 
+6
jagerbomb
N2OCharger
dr galactica
HoofedCarcass
Fr0zen
Malikk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
N2OCharger
Head Leader
Head Leader
N2OCharger

Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:19 am

Malikk wrote:
Im sorry if I offended you or something, Charger. Your roster invite was literally already sent when i asked that, I was just curious what you thought your exact availability would be.

EDIT:
I apparently only read half your post, Frozen, lol.

Stoney's being asked the exact same thing as everyone else now that we are preparing for the next war.

I am sorry if I miss understood you. Just didn't think one of the owners of the clan should have to explain the times they will be on.

On a side note, I plan to be on for the full clan wars time frame.
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:19 am

Frozen, Are you gonna stay on the roster this time round?

Charger, did you get the roster invite?
Back to top Go down
N2OCharger
Head Leader
Head Leader
N2OCharger

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 5:34 am

Malikk wrote:
Frozen, Are you gonna stay on the roster this time round?

Charger, did you get the roster invite?

Yes, just accepted it.
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Yea, im gonna stay on for now, never know if yall need even just 1 playing to keep the wins coming.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
C0RDO
C0RDO

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:48 am

Hey Malikk, better take me off to be safe, buddy. I would likely have to miss one of the nights. Sorry to let team Xbone down Wink
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Do you think you'd for sure be able to make at least half of it, Cordo? That's what I've been asking people for lack of an official policy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
C0RDO
C0RDO

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:03 am

Realistically, I can't say for sure if I'll be able to make it a priority this time buddy. And judging by last time around, Froze and I really can't do much as a 2-man team on the Xbone.. with the 4 random players we lost pry 80% of our matches last war (despite the fact that me and Froze were almost always at the top of our team).

Thanks for asking though bud! And kick some butt!
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 5:04 am

Removed Cordo and DoctorZ, per request.

Anyone wanting back onto the roster has until Friday, but that's cutting it really close.
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Removed Reppin, per request.

Added Yehovah.
Back to top Go down
N2OCharger
Head Leader
Head Leader
N2OCharger

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Remove me from roster for September 6th clan wars.
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Removed Charger.
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Remove me for sept 6th cw
Back to top Go down
DarthBudds

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:42 am

add me to the roster for the next clan wars. i am on xbone, and need a team to play with. send me FR and put in MG clan in the invite or you will be denied. Lets mess some mofo's up
Back to top Go down
jagerbomb

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:46 am

frozen,cordo and i have ghosts on the one......and i think two three is too
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:25 am

Removed Galactica, added DarthBudds
Back to top Go down
DarthBudds

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 2:17 pm

remove me from the roster for this Clan War, I have a huge project I have to finish up for school and do not think I will be on that much. sorry
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Hey Ghosts,

Both clan wars for September have been pushed back a week, for those of you who didn't know. This means the LAST TWO CLAN WARS will be September 13th-14th and 20th-21st. We are currently signed up for the Pacific time zone (10pm - 2am EST).

I'm gonna hold off removing you until you are aware of the date change, Budds (Also, the app is down, lol)

Everyone else, please let me know if you will be available to play at least 50% of the upcoming war so I can get the roster into shape.

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
N2OCharger
Head Leader
Head Leader
N2OCharger

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:12 pm

I thought it was this weekend. I could play all of Saturday clan war but only a couple hours Sunday. I have to work Monday morning. If you need me then feel free to add me, if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Nope, its been pushed back to next weekend.

If you can play then, I'd love to add you.
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:35 am

You can take me off bro
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
N2OCharger
Head Leader
Head Leader
N2OCharger

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:52 am

Don't add me afterall. May have to cover for someone this weekend at work.
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Removed Fr0zen.

11 on Roster;
Myself,
DoctorZ,
Matches,
AvoidedFaun,
Urban,
DoctorD,
Yehovah,
Stoney,
Demious,
Darthbudds,
Like Mike

DarthBudds, I'll leave you on the roster for now, but If I don't hear otherwise I'll be removing you late tomorrow. Let me know whats up.

Charger, sorry. Let me know if that changes and Ill get you taken care of.
Back to top Go down
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Throw me on that
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Removed Stoney, added TheGuardian86
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Removed LikeMike; no showed, not responding to messages.

10 on roster.

The war this coming Saturday night is the final clan war for CoD Ghosts. Please let me know ASAP if you need on or off the roster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests   Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Roster Addition/Removal Requests
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next