MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

Do we have a Xbone team?

Go down 
+3
Fr0zen
C0RDO
DarthBudds
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthBudds

Do we have a Xbone team? Empty
PostSubject: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:40 pm

hey everyone, miss Fraggin with ya'all. so when do we get a next gen clan to run BF4 or titanfall, in anticipation of Advanced Warfare? played today with Two3 and we ruled. just a question as my 360 is outa order at the moment. #vivanextgen! #Fps4
Back to top Go down
C0RDO
C0RDO

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:26 pm

add me sometime, Darth. Whenever I'm on titanfall i'll group up man (would help if they made the friends list more user friendly bah!)
Back to top Go down
DarthBudds

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:09 pm

the party system on Xbox one is stupid. i cannot figure out why MS would take something that works well and change it for the worse. I will send an invite, do you play BF4?
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:14 am

Im hoping to see as many clan members as we can get on the Destiny beta, each code redeemed from pre ordering gets 2 extra codes for a total of 3 codes give clan members the extra codes to have a full game going.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
xXx Two3 xXx

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:06 pm

I need a code if anyone would like to share
Back to top Go down
C0RDO
C0RDO

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:10 am

Happy to hook you up buddy... not sure where I find the code for a friend... froze, any ideas? I'll look around on the Bungie site... we will get you one two3!
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:21 am

C0RDO wrote:
Happy to hook you up buddy... not sure where I find the code for a friend... froze, any ideas? I'll look around on the Bungie site... we will get you one two3!

Codes will come i think on the 23rd or the 24th on the Bungie site.
Back to top Go down
C0RDO
C0RDO

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:47 pm

I have two to give out! Send me a pm if you need one!
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:48 pm

I have 2 codes as well
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:16 am

Do they work on the 360 or just the One?
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:39 am

Just the X1
Back to top Go down
jagerbomb

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:56 am

we do.have a platoon set up for bf3 and bf4 ,just look up mature gamers . or my gamer tag ! i would.like to get people.together to play bf
Back to top Go down
jagerbomb

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:59 am

i also.have titanfall(one),and i have bf4 for both systems but the 360 version of bf4 is broken and i mean the online part of it not.my system lol , it looks better and plays better on the one
Back to top Go down
DarthBudds

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Hey Hey Hey, guess who has an Xbone and just downloaded Ghosts! your right this guy, who is still playing on ONE? that and battlefield?
Back to top Go down
avoidedfaun09
Retired Member
Retired Member
avoidedfaun09

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:55 pm

If urban or myself played on the one with u darth , turk, frozen, cordo then there would be almost a full team but everyone would need to be on the roster and agree to play together during the clan war. It is more of a lack of communication between members on the one I personally don't have all clan members on my friends list as several of the other clan members don't have everyone either.
Back to top Go down
Malikk
MG Guest
MG Guest
Malikk

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:16 pm

If you want on the clan roster for the war this Saturday and sunday from 7pm-11pm PDT, Darth, just post on the clan roster addition/removal thread and ill get you setup. You've only got until Friday at the absolute latest, tho.
Back to top Go down
DarthBudds

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:04 pm

I dont know if I can do the whole clan war thing anyway. the schedule is crazy and I am almost done with my masters and work and all. just looking for MG members to play on Xbone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we have a Xbone team?   Do we have a Xbone team? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do we have a Xbone team?
Page 1 of 1