MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adammartin2009
MG Guest
MG Guest
Adammartin2009

Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion   Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:06 am

GREAT JOB ON THE FIRST DAY!

Serious, high fives all round for being first cap and leading as we went to bed. Now, we are down because of the new mechanics for a clan came late and capped a few to gain points as we were all sleeping. I know we can take these points back today, and cap first. I looked at a few of their clan members, one guy has almost 400 hours played and a few in the 300s. This one is gonna be a grind (like any of the other ones weren't) but yesterday was really encouraging seeing sooooo many people online. I encourage everyone to get on as soon as they can and make sure you check parties to see who's on. We had 4 lobbies yesterday and thats exactly how we can win this war.

Again thanks to all that have helped so far!

I will also try to put the current objective up on this thread as it changes to check in with for those who dont have the app.

Currently, we should shoot for HCTDM if we get enough peeps online, its worth around 18 now I believe.

Also I'll be online tonight at 6 p.m. EST. See you guys then, Ill be keeping up!
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion   Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:24 am

Keep up the great work guys. 4 lobbies last night, lets see if we can do it again. Im online solo right now so ill start chipping away at HCTDM as soon as the kiddos are on the bus to school
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
Adammartin2009
MG Guest
MG Guest
Adammartin2009

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion   Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:13 am

Also some intel, here is the website of the clan currently challenging us the most.

http://porkchopplatoon.com/Site/blog.php

Can't access much at all, but just sharing that.
Back to top Go down
N2OCharger
Head Leader
Head Leader
N2OCharger

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion   Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:23 pm

I should be on around 3:30pm to help.

Can other clans read this if the find us on the web? If so we should move it to membr only.
Back to top Go down
Th3aDvisor
Th3aDvisor

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion   Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:46 pm

yeah i got on at 9 this morning....doesnt seem like there is anyone who wants to play...gonna go run errands and stuff...ill be on later
Back to top Go down
Adammartin2009
MG Guest
MG Guest
Adammartin2009

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion   Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Good idea Charger
Back to top Go down
Th3aDvisor
Th3aDvisor

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion   Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:54 pm

ok so i have to rage a bit......i have tried to play cranked 5 times this morning....and every single time i was joining a team losing like 40-85....thats bullshit....i thought this was something that was being fixed
Back to top Go down
Adammartin2009
MG Guest
MG Guest
Adammartin2009

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion   Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Everybody online play S&R! We can close the gap with it, and 1st is pushing for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion   Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Wars Antarctica Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MGC Home :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: