Share | 

How We Will Run Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge

PostSubject: How We Will Run Things   Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:36 am

We are always struggling with clan wars and it is mostly from having still inactive members. We keep going around in circles with inactives and as much as I would like to keep everyone on the clan war roster, I cant. Having people in that roster that are inactive is NOT helping us at all. We have a steady stream of players of around 30 members that are playing daily and while I do understand some might not be able to play all the time, some are putting in WAY more than they should. If you feel that you might not have as much time to play as others, please let us know so we can make adjustments to the war roster. This does not mean you are not an MG member, this just means you wont be able to help with clan wars, which is completely fine. But those who have said they will be on to help and have yet to login to help, will be removed as several messages have been sent over the past few weeks about inactivity. There is a list of those who have helped and those who I feel put in ALOT of work in this current clan war which will be the final roster for the next clan war.

Right now we have a roster of 41 and we are being matched with clans of 50-75 members and are struggling to get into 1st place since we have so many inactive members. So starting Monday 1/20/2014 we will be left with 25-30 active members. Please take note that these remaining members have put in close to 20+ hours each in this current clan war pushing 5-8 hours a day. So to ask for a few members to do 1-2 hours isnt asking much in my opinion. I hate to put in more rules than we have currently but it looks as though I am going to have to. If you cannot dedicate at least a couple hours a day, you will be asked to run the grey "casual" [xMGx] tag. I hope this dosent affect us negatively but the members that are helping more than they should could use some help so they dont get burnt out so quickly.

To be on the clan war roster is a privilege and must be earned. No longer will members just be added to the clan war roster. Your place on the clan roster will be earned and each lobby will have a "leader" in it to confirm which members are playing and will have something to keep track of which players are active and which ones arent to determine which members will make it onto the war roster.

Youtube = Fr0zenKold
Twitter - Fr0zenKold
Clan Twitter - MatureGamerClan
PSNID - Fr0zen-Kold
XBL GT - Fr0zen Kold
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mgaclan.forumotion.com
C0RDO

PostSubject: Re: How We Will Run Things   Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:03 pm

This sounds pretty fair, Kold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: How We Will Run Things   Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:01 pm

I agree. If you need help with anything let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
automaton23
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How We Will Run Things   Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:09 pm

I guess I have grown to a be a pretty big a-hole, so if you need me to kick some people to the curb, by all means let me know =).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishpuncher

PostSubject: Re: How We Will Run Things   Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Makes sense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
usherftw

PostSubject: Re: How We Will Run Things   Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:09 pm

I didn't realise it was a clan war or i'd have had a word with the wife so i could come on, also first few week back is hectic at work. Im away this friday until next friday and theres f all i can do about it Sad
However when i'm back i'll hop on more during the evenings to catch you guys. I'll throw some wine and chocolate in the kitchen for the wife.
Im usually on everyday ( while she cooks ) but timezones suck :p weekends are my main playing times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: How We Will Run Things   Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:35 pm

Understandable in your situation usher. That timezone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nightstalker

PostSubject: Re: How We Will Run Things   Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:30 am

i agree with that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXx Two3 xXx

PostSubject: Re: How We Will Run Things   Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Dem roster cuts tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Crazy Pastor

PostSubject: Re: How We Will Run Things   Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:29 pm

I'm on the weak side when I comes to hours, but will be able to make an impact in the first few days of this coming up clan wars (wed-fri) but will then drop off the map the rest of the week.

I can say for me it will be a case by case situation as some clan wars I will barely be able to help out with where as others I can put in over 12 hours.

If you have a list of people who are off the clan roster unless the confirm they will be able to participate before each clan war? If so, put me on this list.

Although I am cleared for this clan war and should have over 10 hours to put forth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How We Will Run Things   

Back to top Go down

How We Will Run Things
Page 1 of 1