MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
Hardcore Domination Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
Hardcore Domination Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
Hardcore Domination Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
Hardcore Domination Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
Hardcore Domination Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

Hardcore Domination

Go down 
+2
Fr0zen
automaton23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
automaton23
Administrator
Administrator

Hardcore Domination Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Domination   Hardcore Domination Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:12 am

Hey all, we should focus on hardcore dom. We are 17 points away from capturing it.
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Domination   Hardcore Domination Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:33 am

I agree with this, this is one tough cookie so we should all work on this as we all are able to login and play.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
xDrunkMunkeyx
xDrunkMunkeyx

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Domination   Hardcore Domination Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:43 pm

I saw you put a "target" in. I think that is awesome as it allows everyone to know what to go for. Smile
Back to top Go down
usherftw
usherftw

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Domination   Hardcore Domination Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Just seen that someone is beating us too it Sad they have 77 wins.
Back to top Go down
zSneeKz

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Domination   Hardcore Domination Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:36 pm

hey hey frozen....im not sure where im supposed to post question to you, as I have not really blogged or whatever you call this like ever, but wondering if you could so kindly make me able to recruit for this clan. I have a handful of gamers with no clan that all have 2.0 kds or better and I know they are looking to get into a clan. Also on a not so serious subject im kind of disappointed im not on the active current roster. Galactica is the guy that invited me, don't know if you can tell that or not. And lastly keep an open line between us moving forward...don't always get a chance to get on my computer to the site or the app, but I will definitely work towards the objective as much as im able. Thanks for the invite, hopefully we will play together soon, zSneeKz
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Domination   Hardcore Domination Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Hey Sneekz, glad to see you on the site. Also, Welcome to the clan, the active roster is not a static list as it is being updated once a month. I think you added me so if u see me on, feel free to send an invite or a message for an invite to play. Also as far as recruiting players goes, how active are they as players?
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
dr galactica
MG Guest
MG Guest

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Domination   Hardcore Domination Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Told you we will get them in by the next clan war bro. We can hook them up with invites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Domination   Hardcore Domination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Domination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MGC Home :: Main :: News-
Jump to: