MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
No member left behind Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
No member left behind Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
No member left behind Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
No member left behind Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
No member left behind Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

No member left behind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

No member left behind Empty
PostSubject: No member left behind   No member left behind Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:31 am

At least if you are somewhat active. Before I get into this, I need to say, Ideas were brought to me and I took them wrong and I apologize for making it seem like this clan was moving from a fun based clan to the "typical" stats based clan. This clan will NEVER be a stats based clan and if you are reading this as a new member, and are a stat whore, this clan is NOT for you. I dont care if a member goes 3-20 in a game. If someone is going 3-20, there could be many factors put into that, (Lag, being distracted by children, just having a bad day) The last thing I want to hear from this point on is "why are you on the bottom?" or "Just get into a corner and hide somewhere" What I WOULD like to hear is, "Are we having a bad day?" or "do you need any tips on how to do better?" The fact is, I let the idea of fun slip myself and I apologize for that. This is not a typical clan. If there is something you might need help with in improving, we actually try to help you where most other clans wont. There are no tryouts and only really 2 requirements which arent too bad (i dont think)

Now, as activity goes, we have an at least once a week site activity and at least a "weekend warrior" status in-game. Weekend warrior dosent mean that you must play on the weekend, but more of a 2-3 days per week. Accept invites and if you cannot accept an invite for any reason, please send a message to the member who sent that invite so they know why you couldnt come play. It just makes things much easier.

Remember, this is NOT my clan, this is YOUR clan so if there are changes you would like to see made, please feel free to drop a suggestion.

TL;DR Be active and have fun playing.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
automaton23
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: No member left behind   No member left behind Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:21 am

One thing I discussed with lilerm is that we could potentially do some private matches with people and just spectate them for a round or 2 then go ahead and offer some advice or builds based upon the way they like to play. A lot of times people are just doing things that they do not realize.
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: No member left behind   No member left behind Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:38 am

automaton23 wrote:
One thing I discussed with lilerm is that we could potentially do some private matches with people and just spectate them for a round or 2 then go ahead and offer some advice or builds based upon the way they like to play. A lot of times people are just doing things that they do not realize.

Exactly, and some people have been playing CoD for so long, they dont realise they have developed bad habits. Like for example, Quickscoping and Sniping. Quickscoping is fun I wont deny that. BUT, it is impractical to snipe in a match of TDM unless you are getting high killstreaks. If not, you are not helping the team. Another thing I have noticed is some players will run out in the open. Thats almost as bad as a 10 point buck in an open field, just looking to get shot at. Some might see me run out in the open at times, but it is very rare, and when I do, I have already surveyed the area and seen that it was safe to do so. There are some great topics here on the forums to help our players improve and have fun doing it. Here is a short list of a few topics.

How to Warmup
Improve your Gunskill
Raise your KD
Minimap Awareness
aG Blink's Guide to raising your KD

Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No member left behind   No member left behind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No member left behind