MGC Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Steins Gate Dual Audio
Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am by Fr0zen

» Clan Wars 4/10
Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:39 pm by N2OCharger

» Games with co-op
Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 pm by N2OCharger

» World of Tanks 360 version
Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm by N2OCharger

» New Year, New Clan
Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:27 pm by N2OCharger

Top posting users this month
No user

Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions

Go down 
+3
xDrunkMunkeyx
Fr0zen
Adammartin2009
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adammartin2009
MG Guest
MG Guest
Adammartin2009

Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions   Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:53 pm

I told Kold this morning (that being Dec 12th) that we should have some interclan matches tonight! Maybe get two or 3 teams of 3/4 or 6 if we have enough and play, all the while going over tactics and plans for various maps/ high traffic areas/ weapon setups and general stuff on how best to both raise our K/Ds and raise our winning percentage. Blink has an awesome article about how to go about raising and maintaining a higher K/D, this would be a good time to practice different approaches and controller setups (for drop shotting, etc). Who's game?
Back to top Go down
Fr0zen
Commander in charge
Commander in charge
Fr0zen

PostSubject: Re: Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions   Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:31 pm

This is an excellent idea and even though this clan is a semi "casual" clan, it would be a good idea to practice some maps/modes. We could do a weekly session with the different modes and run through all the maps for that mode.
Back to top Go down
https://mgaclan.forumotion.com
Adammartin2009
MG Guest
MG Guest
Adammartin2009

PostSubject: Re: Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions   Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:37 pm

I think the clan is bringing out more of the competitive side of just about everybody on trying to raise their games even though we're not that hardcore lol
Back to top Go down
xDrunkMunkeyx
xDrunkMunkeyx

PostSubject: Re: Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions   Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:03 pm

I will be on after 8:30pm MST tonight. I am down for whatever!
Back to top Go down
lilerm8302

PostSubject: Re: Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions   Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:28 pm

That sounds like an awesome idea Adam! I've been reading up on strategies for Search and Rescue/Destroy....for some reason it bugs me. Only been able to squeak out a couple wins. Gonna be on tonight, as well.
Back to top Go down
N2OCharger
Head Leader
Head Leader
N2OCharger

PostSubject: Re: Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions   Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:07 pm

I will be on tonight. Lets do it!
Back to top Go down
Agnt92

PostSubject: Re: Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions   Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm on for tonight also round 1130 est. If we can get 8 in each lobby we could have our own live clan team tactical matches. Good variety of game modes to practice on.
Back to top Go down
nightstalker
nightstalker

PostSubject: Re: Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions   Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:08 am

hey thats a great idea maybe ill catch the next one with u guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions   Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interclan Matches And Strategy Sessions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MGC Home :: Main :: Clan Events!-
Jump to: