Top posting users this month

Share | 

Intro for the Pastor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Da Crazy Pastor

PostSubject: Intro for the Pastor   Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:30 pm

Gamer Tag: DA crzy Pastor

Here is a little bit of what makes me me.

First of, i am a family man with a wife and two kids (2 & 8 yrs old) which means there is no regular schedule that I would be able to get online, usual it is in the night after the youngsters go to bed.

and yes I am an actual pastor/minister and have a love of gaming. Since the creation of Atari tanks and NES Mario Bros I have enjoyed it. I am hoping to bring more diversity to MG since I obviously have a strong attachment to my faith. And I want everyone to know that I am NOT able to be offended. I am here to enjoy gaming with a group of people from different backgrounds, styles, and preference who love having fun and putting bombs on target (so to speak)

I am also in the USAF and have worked many different locations/jobs and that is probably where my tough skin comes from, so I can certainly take a joke Smile

I am mostly an open book, so if you have questions feel free to ask, and if there is anything I can do to help you out let me know. and that mostly applies to spiritually, mentally, socially; since my KDR is .8, let face it you won't really want gaming tips from me  rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Intro for the Pastor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MGC Home :: Membership :: Introduction Threads!-
Jump to: